There's something out there in life that will delight and amaze you.
Get up, get moving, and go find out what it is. - (Ralph Marston)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Exam 320

Few hours back I did my exam 70-320 which is on XML web services and server components.The most questions were targeted from the areas of ADO.NET and web services and not much on .NET Remoting.
Glad I passed it!!! I really like this subject and happy that it broadened the knowledge. But I need to strengthen my study areas on testing and debugging as well.

Thank you very much my dear friends who helped me and encouraged me for this achievement.

5 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ludmal de silva said...

I always knew that. Your special. Good luck with ur future plans. take care..

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look who's having the mic>>?>

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Dummy says 'Well done akke. beauty and brains like i always say'.

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home